Each Classroom Knowledge Exchange Workshop is a one-day intensive course.
Materials will be provided to assist the participant through each of the subjects discussed. 10 days prior to the course date, you will receive a request for 'issues and pains'. Once completed and returned these issues will be introduced into the course material for discussion.
These courses are designed to be linked to our 1:2:1 Knowledge Exchange series of workshops, where more in depth evaluation of the subject is undertaken within the confines of a single company and its issues.
- Managing the balance of brand and demand generation
- Implementing Marketing Projects through Critical Path Planning
- Creating the compelling proposition
- Refining the sales argument
- Marketing to the C Level
- Creating intelligent lead generation programmes
- Establishing a sales cycle marketing approach
- Passing the burden in channel management
- Making better use of marketing data
- Establishing a data lifecycle in your marketing data
- Understanding what is the essence of a brand and exploiting its value
- Marketing Interpretation of Corporate Business Goals
Creating Effective Marketing Strategy